Friday, September 9, 2011

It Takes Two to Tango

An entry after so long.

So it takes two to tango. Yea am talking bout relationships. Whoever that ever told you relationships are easy- that person is LYING! Relationships are bringing two individuals whose lives were different and suddenly these two people are sharing one world, sounds easy? NO! But hey relationships are wonderful and in fact it teaches you many things you never learn in books. To me relationships are about forgiving, and learning to adapt to each other. Hey if you love the person sacrifices has to be done. Its not about fancy gifts, and lavish dinners. To me its just about spending time with that special someone in your own little world, and everything vanishes.

Well more often than not when it comes to relationships it definitely faces bumps and rough patches, but am a firm believer that no matter how bad something is- if two people wanna really work things out and just be with each other trust me nothing is strong enough to break them. And all things good never come easy. Call me a hopeless romantic but I believe in my stand.


Thats all for now peeps. Again gonna lose myself in my thoughts!


With Love,
Yours Truly.

No comments: