Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Daydreaming


Hello my dear readers, gonna do some random entry.. actually felt inspired to do it. So here is it bits and pieces of my wishes and lots of my day dream!

1) Favourite Couple : Blair & Chuck from Gossip Girl (both good looking,dysfunctional couple and yet so loving) "Yours truly dreams : Exchanging Blair place for me,- Chuck Bass & Eiffel Tower" - FAINTS!







2) Flowers. Roses are always romantic, but my fav flower still has to be African Daisy!! Its been pretty sometime since I got a flower! If you read my entry I received one from my bestie recently but its different when you receive it from a gentleman alrig
ht!! Well here is a pic of the bouquet of African Daisy I received while I was in UK! Pweety?








3) Movies: Yes yours truly love watching movies, its even better if it with that special someone. I love this movie alot, cause it reminds me of that love has no restrictions,When you love, you love the person for who and everything they are. Is about seeing an imperfect person perfect. So jeng jeng jeng- BEASTLY!

4) Chanel. Yes yours truly likes alot of things from the Double C very much. Classy & Chic.
Me want this lipstick *yours truly on budget-cant simply buy*



5) Macaroons!

Me really lovey MACAROONS! Comes in pweeety colours and yummy too!



Alright enough of this day-dreaming .

With Love,
Yours Truly.

No comments: