Saturday, October 9, 2010

Two Face.

For once this wont be an emotional entry,and I believe that this entry is my 1st and most negative one. On a personal basis, I really don't give a damn to what people say about me or whatsoever, but sometimes in life you really have to come across people who likes to poke
their noses into whatever shit you do and comes with an attitude as well- being FAKE. Seriously to be fair,and looked things on the positive side- but somehow your just not in my likeable list. I had enough of girls like you around, go on another few years am gonna give you Oscar of the Year for being the best fake and you will even have a walk of fame dedicated to you.

Going down to business, I was perfectly fine till I bump across the blogentry- God has to let me bump into it, provided lots of answers to certain questions and also shows the real you.
Hey its my life and whatever shit I do is non of yours business, never heard of the term MYOB eh? Just stay out of my life keep your personal opinion to yourself.. its not needed especially coming from a person partially dumb and getting dumber. I sound mean now but that cause you crossed my line. Girls like you give nice girls around real bad image- thank you, but
we don't need you. No names will be revealed as it wll be ugly if I did it. Well before I end, went and got this image off google, and its dedicated to you.




Yours truly.

No comments: