Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back to the Island

I can feel the sun kiss my cheeks, the warm breeze on my skin- I'm back my little island. It feels so good to do this entry from my room & bed. Its fascinating how time passes by just like that. Am having flashback on how I was so dreadful to leave, thn UK and now am back here!?

Its officially a week being back here and its a super eventful week! Dinner and partying! Loves. Am so happy to see the people back home! Miss them dearly when I was in UK! And finally me and Tutu (for those of you who don't know she is my bestie!) once again unite! Wootzzzz! Well this is the point of time in life also where I feel pretty confuse. Its like being in the crossroads and you dunno which side to go, neither seems right nor wrong. So this is what happens when your no longer a student. BOO! Well gonna take things as it comes.. take a deep breath and chill. I miss the times where I can be so carefree =(. Okies I have yet to snap any pics since my return! So ending it with this pic!

Love,
Yours truly.

No comments: