Thursday, May 13, 2010

Days Left




Hi peeps! With this blog I'm actually 21 days to UK! (actually less than that). Time flies, and it dawned on me that I have so little time left. BOO =(

As excited I am, I am sad to leave this little island of mine. I am gonna miss so many things: the people especially! and where in the UK will I find my 24 Jam Mamak!! =/ OMG. I know it wont be so bad.. I just gotta eat like an 'ang moh'!!!

Well I am excited too though: gonna live with besties, we are gonna bring the house down! HAHA! and I will be so close to LONDON!!. Another plus I can be like super fashionable.. in my chio-est outfit.. and I am sure wont get awkard stares from people! *winks*

Before I end this, I have the best family ever in the world. Thank YOU! Mum, Dad and Sis for everything! Lotsa of love!



Family <3>
Love,
Ai Vee.

No comments: